Author: Wayne R. Petersen
Photographer: Brian E. Small
Publisher: Scott & Nix, Inc.
Celebrate the Birds of the Bay State
The American Birding Association Field Guide to Birds of Massachusetts includes 248 species birders are most likely to see in the state. Illustrated with hundreds of crisp, color photographs, it includes descriptions written by an expert Massachusetts birder along with tips of when and where to see the most common birds. It’s the perfect companion for anyone interested in the amazing diversity and beauty of the birds of Massachusetts.
- 336 pages
- Flexibound with bellyband jacket and vinyl cover
- 431 beautiful color photographs featuring 248 bird species in natural habitats
- Clear and concise introduction, identification, habitat, and birdsong text
- Tips on when and where to see species
- Organized by type of bird from waterfowl to finches